Monday, March 8, 2010

New Database Design

For those who may have downloaded the program and have started their own database work, you might want to stop for now until I have loaded into Orc my new database design that I am working on with Vroomfogle who let me tinker with his rather incredible piece of database work. I have a draft finished and will start moving this draft into the code here. Hopefully I will have something by next week. It will be in version 1.01.

This database I've been working on though is just awesome. Imagine if you will having the ability to just click a link on your browser (unfortunately right now it's IE only) and have an exact replica of an attack sheet in front of you, or a critical table sheet. Not only does this database do that, but software developers will and should be able to utilize it as well as I plan to prove with Orc.

Once we have this database finalized then hopefully we can get ICE to acquire it. We shall see.

(the reason is it IE only right now is that Mozilla is not capable of reading a DOCTYPE ENTITY to load an XML file into another XML file. It's a limitation of Mozilla unless I can find a solution).

No comments:

Post a Comment