Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beta is now available!

I have made Orc .10Beta available to the public. Things to note with this release.

1) This is not a stable version and therefore could be prone to a few bugs and crashes. If it does crash I would love to know when the crash happened and what you were doing at the time so I can address the issue.

2) The XML Database again are all templates with no data in them. Copyright issues prevent me from making full databases available to the public. Also please don't ask me to send you these files as an aside. If I can't make them available in this application then I can't send them via email as well.

3) If you think there is a bug in the program please send me an email on it and I will address the issue in time.

4) I also accept enhancement requests if you have ideas. I already have a few of my own which include the following (Active Spells pane on the main window listing all active spells, better functionality for creatures and beasts and help files). I'm aware there is no automation of phases in Orc. This is a feature I do plan to have in time, but I need to think about a design first. ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment